26 October 2006

(,")
I get to drive today. We were at parkway having lunch. After lunch when we reach e packing lot my boss, Yoshida make fun of me passed me the keys.
Our conversation:
Me: U sure U willing to let me drive? Who dare to sit my car? (I turn to look at my colleague, Annie and Aaron)
Annie: Drive la, I sit beside U.
Yoshida: (Knowing we were serious abt it) No la. Cannot.
Me: (Inserting the key and both my colleagues gotten in the car) U wan U get in the car otherwise im putting U here. *Grin*

I fail to drive out from the packing lot. I mean I drove out but I enters people lane and I almost knock into other cars. :P I park the car in a corner and let Yoshida took over. My colleagues were all laughing. They say Yoshida almost have a heart attack. But a real pity cos if Im able to drive out the car park, I guess they would have let me drove them back to office. Upon reaching office car park, I asked Yoshida: Can I drive? He agreed and sat beside me.
He let me drove from B1-B2 and I park the car by myself even thou I haven learned how to :)

After wk, Aaron and I went to East Coast(Long Beach) to meet our client, Mr Lee from Sony(M). This is the 1st time Im meeting Lee. He is 1 of the clients who always give me troubles. On the phone, he is uncouth and demanding yet when we met up earlier on I finds that he is not that bad la just abit stingy. Haa. He asked Aaron to drive him to CCK even thou Aaron stay at East side -_-"
Aaron is so nice to me today. Shell prawns for me thou his skill of shelling prawns isnt that gd =)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erwjD-uwVtc (Go to this link if the loading is too slow)


Aaron and me

B were sentene to jail today. Thou he might look "Beng", rough, rude and so on but in fact, he isnt that bad just that he is too naive, stupid, loyal.
Whenever we are out, his action nv fails to make me laugh. Hopefully when he come out 9 mths ltr, he will starts his life afresh :) *praying for his well-being*

Sleeping soon...

No comments: