22 October 2006

Spent my Saturday night at Destiny with Eddy, Jer, Allan and ofcos with my dearest, Angela.
Coincidentally, I saw my "Auntie" (JiaEn) and my cousin (Ming) there even thou we didnt arrange to meet up.
And before gg back home, I saw LingYi and Felicia too. 2 gals whom I have lost contact with and hasnt saw for yrs! They have grown up and are looking gorgeous now.

Angela, thanks for accompanying me out yesterday. Even thou, I was kinda drunk but I knew u are more drunk then me =) Anyway, I enjoyed myself lots.

Me with Jer

Allan & Me

* Me with my Bestie *




Lesbian to be... Thanks for always being there when I need U.

Arent we cool? (",)

Notty Angela. They didnt know she was behind


Me and JiaEn

My new bf? Lolz

We rock!

Looking pretty?

See the different?! (^+^)

Felt guilty as i realise something. I didnt took pics with my xiaoqingren. Hmm.. Angela, next time lend me Eddy for a moment ok?
Leaving for BBDC soon. Quite anxious as this is gg to be my 1st practical. Hopefully things wont go amiss =)

No comments: