21 October 2006

I went out with Qizhi after my work yesterday. It was our 1st private "dating" after knowing each other for sOOo long. Haa.
We met at Taka and guess who I saw? Initially I didnt know it was her. I was telling Qizhi that the lady was real slim then I realise she was FannWong =)
Had our dinner at SushiTei and when we were footing for our bill, the staffs made mistake. Quite embarrassing as during that time SushiTei was quite pack and the cashier communicate by shouting loudly across the store! -_-"
Accompany him to buy CD before gg to TheCathay for our show, The Departed.
Though I don understand the show much but I still knows that the concept of The Departed was quite similar to Internal Affairs. Haa. Overall, it can be consider as quite a nice show la.
*Thinking back* We got to know each other in a funny way har? My old house basketball court, overhead bridge and so on =)
Was stunned when QZ told me what I wear that day when we had our 1st outing at UK funfair bcos it had happened 5 - 6 yrs ago. Stupid QZ! From the moment we met, he kept making fun of me till I become so embarrassed. QZ's driving skills is superb! Donno was he always that good or isit bcos of my presence. Somehow we kept going the opp way but luckily both of us has reach home safely =)
My faithful reader, Qizhi. Lets meet out more often in future and not only on my bday or few months once but please STOP looking at me when I am eating! Haa...

No comments: