20 October 2006

What is the definition of love?

A feeling of affection or attraction toward others. Falls in love with someone because of who they are and not bcos of their actions. True love is the process of extending yourself to others. Love is something that We are constantly searching for, willing to die for and We cannot live without him/her.
" Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." - 1 Corinthians 13:5-7

I am a super double standard person.
A gal who is full of attitude, petty, unreasonable and so on =)
I am a possessive lover who wants my loved ones to love/care for me ONLY. I might wants to interfere with the things he do.
I might control him a lot, wanting him to spend most of his time with me.
However if I know that keeping him by my side will make him feels fear, stress, suffer and so on, I rather let him go. I just want my loved ones to be happy. Truly happy, with or without me...

One day U might love me, the way I used to love U. One day you might miss me, the way I used to miss U. One day U might cry for me, the way I used to cried for U. One day U might wants me, the way I used to yearn for U, but then I might no longer wants U anymore.

No comments: