20 December 2011

I admit, I really miss how things used to be. But I also admit, that I’m learning to accept the fact that things changed.



You lied. You disappointed me. We have always been nothing but a joke.




Do I really have to face up to reality and really say good-bye to you? :(



Opt to learn to love and cherish what is present and in the future instead of dwelling into a past that is unattainable.

I went to do my hair today and Liang came down to look for me.
I miss e days whereby whenever I made e appt to do my hair and someone will be there waiting to look at my end result without complaining e amt of time e person wasted while waiting for me.

Many times, I would tot of doing something stupid which is like posting a date and see if you would turn up for e appt. idiotic right?

No comments: