24 December 2011

Cling to your imperfections, they are what make you unique.

Happiness!






Its just a drama show but by looking at all these photos, it gave me a sense of happiness and actually wakes me up.. As I aged, I forgotten this theory; that happiness can actually be so simple =)

MK recommended me to this show... He said the female lead in the show resemble me. He said e way she speak and behave in this show looks like me.. When I watch e first ep, I do not think so but gradually.... Haa.. Im still halfway into the show but I kinda like this show..

Last 2 days, I was at Vincent's place for MJ.
The first day when I went over, he was still MJ-ing with his ex-student and his ex-student's friends. This particular ex-student of his, caught my attention. Why? I also donno... Haa!
His back was facing me when I stepped into the house. Maybe because he was wearing that " blue sleeveless PTI..?" As it was still 南风, I loiter around the table to watch them play. The way that group of guys talks, the way they played / touch the MJ and so more, reminds me of the past. It have been a long time since a guy managed to catch my attention. Probably it was the way he smiled and his look. He does look and behave slightly like him, slightly.. But this guy are more muscular.. :) But I guess and feel, its definitely got nth to do with K. I think I've a fetish for uniform and short-haired guy.. Wahhaha! Just kidding.. Anyway, I donno how the conversation end up but before that guy left, he told me his age, 25, same age as me..
Thereafter, Vincent told me that this particular guy and the other 2 pals that he bought along are in the service. Haa.. Maybe thats the reason why watching them MJ, reminds me of days in 304A or even days at Tham's place =)
The next day when I went over to Vincent's place, he told me that the same group played during noon time and he wanted me to help him revenge on MJ as for the 2 days, he lost about 1K to them as this particular group play 1,2. I told him, maybe 他们看我是女孩子,他们会 give chance to me. Vincent reply was: Ya loh, i think they will cos this noon, the other 2 guys disturb that particular guy, 看女人看到打错牌. Ofcos I asked Vincent why they said so? He said, the moment I reach, that particular guy gave out twice 5 double.. Haa! I cant imagine that I still have this kind of charm.. Wahhaha!

I met up with the 2 irritating buddies of mine today at Suntec, MK and Ong for dinner..




I think I get to know and finally understand something today. Sadden yet released; at least its a breakthrough for me =) Contented.. 终于明白,终于能解脱了
一言惊醒梦中人

我:我不明白为什么他能和她出门但为何不能和我?我也已经没有在和他说什么了嘛.
他:你自己有没有想原因?
我: 没有。想了但又不知道
他:Haiz -_-"
他:也许,他爱/喜欢她。对你,已经没有那种感觉。不想让你误会所以避开你。他喜欢她,才会跟她出门。
我:但是她不是明年就要结婚了吗?
他:他以前对你也是这样啊。他以前也是希望你有一天会回心传意,不是吗?也许他是在希望她明年不会结婚?
我:…. 也对啦
他:他也都承认他是一个重色轻友的人啊。我觉得我好像做了坏人。你现在觉得Ok 吗?
我:还好啦。没事!谢谢你让我知道,谢谢你让我明白,所以我也不会再乱想了,我也会真正 move on。
他:但这些都是我自己的想法,可能也不是他的.
我:No lah, 听你这么说,我觉得也对啦,不然还会有什么原因。这个是最好的答案啊!
他:你觉得你这样对你男朋友公平吗?
我:我知道我这样是对他很不公平但是你今天让我领会的事,我以后可以好好地对待他也不晚啊。我知道我的男朋友真的对我很好。只是以前没有人向我解释,我也不知道为什么所以一直在dingdong.. 哈哈。谢谢你。

虽然不是出于他本身但从别人的口中听到了,心真得很痛。有点想哭的感觉但我很感谢他对我这么诚实。我也不会再执迷不悟,不会再认为他还在。只能怪以前的我,不懂得珍惜,不懂得的等待。现在他的心属于别人了,我也只能袖手旁观。像很多很多人所说的,我和他真的是没有缘分吧!虽然很不甘心可是我真的要学习让自己死心!


No comments: