12 January 2010

It feels good to be compliment early in the morning especially by a ang mo :)
A sms I received early in the morning by my client: Hey, Martin thinks that you are a real babe

Dad came into my room again ytd, asking have I make up my mind.. I told him, wait till after CNY den we shall decide/discuss again.
Seriously I donno what I want. Getting a car definitely essential to me and I can jolly well afford it now but if I were to step back into a administrative line, I wouldnt need a car and it will become a burden to me. And what if i were to continue studying? Everything seems to be in a ??? mode right now... I couldnt seems to make up my mind..

Anyway, I finally thought of a new yr resolution for myself this year.
I plan to get a BIG bday gift for myself this year! So from now till Sept, I shall start to save save SAVE! =)

No comments: