13 January 2010

I nv like decision making! Sigh, if only there is machine that can really foresee the future and give me a good advice on what is the step that I should take..!

I went Atlantis on Tuesday with them. It was our 1st time there and my dear friend got totally wasted. I kinda like that plc as the bouncer there are fun, its spacious and most importantly it’s the companion that counts the most.

Sneak preview for Leon’s Kor movie “Jump” was not bad. I saw quite a few Sporean celebrities there to support Leon and I was pretty amaze that he actually have quite a number of fans in SG.

Ytd it was a last min decision to go out with Ah Du. That gal, I can nv trust her words to go hm on the timing that she set. In the end, we left the plc at 330am. Holy shit and Im wking today but luckily she managed to call me numerous of time to wake me up.
They are planning to go there again this Sat but I don wanna go unless I really have no activities. Boo!

Giving up is easy; to persist on is the hardest thing

No comments: