06 January 2010

I shall rest, play, slack my life all the way till the 1st quater of 2010. After which I will do some restructuring works to my life. Be it to further studies, pick up a sports etc.

Tat day, i told someone about wad i have been thinking, feeling all along but sigh.. I donno whether have i make things better or worse and I think they cant be bother or care ley :(
Anyway wad have said cannot be unsaid. I did my part in conveying the msg. Let just wait and see. Don wanna think so much.

I overheard that my company will be close for a week during CNY which means I will be off from 13 Feb - 21st Feb! Love it!

Just went to check out the prices for air tix during this period but it super ex.
Or should I jio ppl go Genting again in Feb? But I don think anybody will be as free as me moreover to acc me -_-" If only somebody can acc me..

Watching 海派甜心... Its nice to watch also. It seems like when you love somebody, you will forgive all his/her past mistake and continue loving them.

I hate to be sick and I miss eating rochor beancurd...

No comments: