02 January 2010

2nd Jan 2010, Im here in office working.. Damn it. Feeling so sleepy and drunk. And so shitty lor, everybody in the firm ask why 眼睛没有神. Imagine since Thursday, I slept for so short hours.. Haa. How to have 神?

It was another SOP night...
We MJ till about 3am.. And I won $250 =) Thanks to myself and Minde for getting few time 6 tais.

After MJ, we have another round of drinking game but it wasnt as bad as the day before even thou I feel we drink so much more compare to last night. Maybe bcos on NY eve, we mixed alot of different alcohol. This time round, nobody vomited but i guess all were high.

Thanks to Minde for fetching me to office and probably sending me back to Liang hm again later as they don allow me to drive myself. Luckily Minde has set his mind on Jiayu. Elsewise I guess they definitely will think that we have something going under ground cos we were so close. They said after my work, we go walk walk. Guess tonight its gonna be SOP again... lol

Co. trip have been fixed on 1st - 4th Apr. I donno whether should I go for the co. trip or should I go for the praying session.. Oh dear, please show me a way =)

No comments: