23 December 2009

I just came to realize that most of you guys (My friends) are pretty smart. Anyway, thanks pals for all the concern shown.

Don worry, im feeling alright. Life still goes on, Im getting used to it and I think im living my life better than ever. There are still so many things which I wanna achieve in year 2010.
Im planning for a career switch, Im planning to take up part time degree, Im also planning whether I should buy a car of my own! Lastly Im looking forward to my BKK trip in FEB.

Donno why, donno isit coincident or wad but most of my fren who happens to know wad have happened, they mentioned the same things about my past but I think its impossible lah.
It have already been so long, so many donkey years ago. The thing have changed and it will nv be back the same. 不是每一个东西我要,我都可以得到。 Fate plays a part in it too.
Someone said to me, if you can forget den let go, if you cant forget then grab hold but ofcos u must take the initiative to change it.
Given e current situtation, Im already contented with it. I wont make the initiative bcos I already did it before and things don turn out good. And i think Ive no faith anymore. Maybe its time to close doors le..

Anyway, I will be going to Genting this weekend. And even thou they said 带我出门不方便 -_-
but they are still bringing me along however as of now, we still did not manage to book any hotel room.
Thinking back, I haven stepped into that place for a long 3 - 4 years.

I am finally " Sexy.Intelligent.Naughty.Girlie.Lovely.Elegant " =)

No comments: