18 December 2009

Cool down period thoughts

Super appreciate the things my family have been doing for me.

Jiayu and Ah du have been going out with me often althou most of the time we ended up drinking but it was still fun being by their side.

Ah Yi have also been trying to date me out as she is on leave till next year. This is even the 1st time whereby she msg me "We all love u ok" (12 Dec'09)

Daddy, Ah Ma and Ah Gong haven been nagging at me lately. Daddy even said that he strongly believe in me and Im not a Sappan boat in his eyes. Im a Tanker, vessle. But i forgotten to tell him, I cant as I donno how to swim..
That day, I was still jokingly telling Ah Ma, instead of Ah Yi, Im her "Youngest Daughter" and she said Ya lor.

I really love and appreciate the things and Im thanksful for having them by my side. I promise to be better, more caring, more loving towards them. I really came to realise that family members are the only people who will stay by our side no matters right or wrong. I HEARTS them MUCHIE.

PS: I removed my extention. Learning to get use to BARE nails. Oh gosh, I dread it.. Haa

No comments: