20 June 2009

Some forgotten dates...

Some days ago...
If I didn’t remember wrongly, on a Thursday night, I met Bee at Orchard thereafter we went to Taka for dinner. The Jap restaurant @ basement 1.
Xin came over to pick us up after her steamboat dinner with Aug.
Followed by having dessert at Robinson Quay, Canele. I heart the cakes there..! As there were 4 of us, we ordered 4 slices of cakes. Simply heaven.

Some days ago…
I arranged to meet Ms Angela at 9pm but her hp was shut down due to low batt and when she finally called me back, I was lazy to step out of the house. So we decided to arrange another meetup soon again.

Informed by Angela that 龙泡泡 will be holding her ROM on 1st of Aug at Pasir Ris chalet. Abit weird to have ROM ceremony at chalet but its their wish. Will be attending it with Ms Angela.

Some days ago…
On a Saturday, I was msn-ing with Sherry. Me: u eaten?
Sherry: Nope not hungry now. Probably later den I will go out to have lunch. Anyway CK sailing.
So i went up to her place, bought her lunch but without informing her. Was happy to see the preggy lady as I haven seen her since that ice cream day. I was happy to see the smile she have on her face when she saw me. We chatted for a few good hours before I left.

Some days ago…
Ivy sms to me:
St James tonight? Ask steph along.
From ben..

She also have been quite onz on playing MJ. She have been sms-ing me ofcos I was quite tempted by her invitation as I haven been playing for the past 2 months but she jio on a weekday so I rejected.
I also abit scare as there was once she told me that day Ben tot that you will be playing as well.. Haa..

Some days later…
Next weekend, Im going to be a babysitter for Jayden. Ah Yi and Kor is heading to Macau for a short getaway.

Some days later…
But donno when, I wanna party, I wanna drink, I wanna go shopping, I wanna go travel

I tot of going Taiwan during December but it winter and I think I wouldn’t be able to visit many attractions and my main purpose of going TW is for its well-known shopping spree. So I think Taiwan will be my 2010 midyear trip =)
Any good places to recommend for tour during December?

The older I get, the lesser energy level I have. I said so bcos during weekdays, I will try to head home immediately after work so that I can have sufficient rest for the next working day.

It has been close to 2 months…
I said before, I will cut down on my cig intake but to quit, it will definitely take me ages. Im still honoring my words. Im smoking lesser. I don smoke everyday but like 2 – 3 days, I will smoke a stick. Or when Im out with my pals. Or when Im upset. Able to be like that, I am already very satisfied with myself =)

Caught a movie (I love you, man) with WJ yesterday and also bought a belated bday present (a little dress) for Sean and Esther, little princess Gwenneth. She has turned one on 18th June! The proud parents of Gwen held her bday party at home but WJ and I, couldn’t make it for her celebration. Judging from Esther FB, I can feel the joy they have on that day! =)

No comments: