24 June 2009

I was listening to Yes 93.3 and the DJs were asking the listener to sms in, on which actor/ actress they seen before be in SG or overseas.
One of them sms in saying, "They saw Chen Li Ping buying 4D"
One of them sms in saying, "They saw Fiona Xie at Clubs"

Den Ding Zhi Yong said he saw Lee Wei Lian at Zara buying clothes. After hearing it, I laughed.
I have the intention to sms in (But ofcos I didnt), I was playing Bingo with Lee Wei Lian on last Sat till 4am



And also I was out with Chen Mei Xin that day to eat cakes.



Anyway I was reading TNP yesterday and they wrote some review on Leon Kor.
Film makers have offered Leon Kor, a leading role on a upcoming comedy “Jump” (directed by actor-turned-director Stephen Fung and boasting a screenplay penned by comedian Stephen Chow ) that initially belonged to Edison chen. The sudden change of leading actor was because Edison Chen was involved in last year’s nude photo.

At 1st, Leon Kor did hesistated but he said to TNP that 'It's not a big deal if people see me as a 'replacement' for Edison; look at Zhang Ziyi, she wasn't the first-choice actress for her breakout role in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. (Taiwanese sex kitten Shu Qi was, and she actually worked on the film for weeks before pulling out.)Nevertheless she did a great job and the rest is history. For more infor, refer to http://tnp.sg/show/story/0,4136,205908,00.html?
Anyway congrats to him.. =)

No comments: