17 March 2009

My Seven color picture

I sneak off to Fu Lu Shou Complex to take an aura picture of myself.
Recommended by Venn and Alex

The lady stated out my character...

  1. She said that Im flicker minded, always thinking whether which is the one for me I think this is pretty true
  2. She said that Im always thinking alot, stressing myself Yes
  3. She said that my heart is telling me that I need a break, to be alone; Just that I didnt realise. I too feel that I need a break. I need a good rest. Alone. Period!

  4. She said that "PINK" is a seldom seen color in this kind of reading therefore there is no description in the list below. PINK show that Im kind by heart, I have always been doing charity and so.. When she told me this, I laughed it off
Here is my picture and readings :)






I find it quite accurate :)
She say my throat wasnt very good. The moment if I have sore throat or cough, I will take a long time to recover.

When ppl used to tell me, Crystal or ornament will choose their owner. I don believe it but now I get to experience it myself. I do.
When she was recommending me few differents crystal, I total have no interest over it and I told her, prob i'll come with them next time so that they can choose for me but the moment I step over to the other section, I saw this nice crystal and after choosing over differ design and color, I came back to the one which I saw again.
Bought a crystal from her as she say it will sort of improve my luck for now =)

No comments: