23 March 2009

MJ on last Friday with the gals but I lost.
Alex sent me there as beforehand we went to watch Street Fighter.

Went out on Sat 1am (21st Mar) to meet them at Club Fabulous even thou I was already down with flu.
Mingde la.. Keep smsing ask me go. He said anyway at home nothing to do ma. Drank abit. He asked what movie do I wanna see. I told him "The hotel for dogs" and also "race to witch mountain". Prob someday this week or so, go and watch.

Supposed to meet the gals on Sun but didnt as I was really unwell. Lie flat on the bed on Sun. Took my med, kept falling asleep.

Im SICK
Feeling so terrible now. Head is spinning :(
Yet Im still at office today. So many _____ yet none to my likings.

Its usually at this type of times, I feel so emo. Tends to think more.

I want to be MYSELF

I want to get those people whom I don need out of my life. Fakers, hypocrites.

I might want to privatise my blog
I might want to close down my friendster
I want to change my life
I want to spend some time ALONE MYSELF
I want to catch a movie ALONE
I want to go for a short trip ALONE
I want to understand myself more

Can I?

No comments: