17 December 2008

Some quick updates.
Have been relaxing / slacking at home eversince Im back. A brand new start will be awaiting for me on 22nd.

Met up with Angela one of the days while we were both at home.. Although it was for 2 - 3 hrs only but not bad la, we still managed to talk quite abit. Good friends don have to meet up often but the feelings will always be there due to the foundation builded.

Met up with my BFFs almost every week at the same oldies place. I was telling them if xin is back to China, each of us must take turns to organise an outing at least once a week. Cos nowadays Xin is the one organising ma.

Not forgetting to introduce a new member into my family, Jayden Raye Williams. Actually Kor and Ah yi has their reserve for naming Jayden with Raye due to ..... =) But they couldnt find a more suitable name to go with it but they keep assuring me that, this raye is a different spelling from that.. I told them, don be silly. Its not going to affect me in anyway. Haa..

Took this pics yesterday
Me with Jayden


He is pouting as he is angry with me for disturbing him non-stop


Manged to capture a quick shoot on him when he open his eye. He got a deep set eye lids same as Kor


This lovely boy was deliver at MT E on 13 Dec'08, weighting 3.575 kgs. He is consider a huge baby as he was born 3 weeks earlier than his EDD.
Sin Yee and Me arrived at MT E 8 plus in e morning on a Sat.. We were there to cheer Ah Yi up but to be frank, while she was in labour we were shopping at Orchard. Haa.. Every where was having BIG sales on and ofcos being the usual me, how can I resist temptation. I gotten a small things from Gucci. It has been a while since I buy something but that something cost up to 600 -.-"

I need to go shopping this weekend, to buy some more clothings for my work.. I need monies..

No comments: