21 December 2008

A brand new start

I spoke to Gladys over the phone on Thursday. Im feeling upset, Im feeling bad. She cried abit as she say she was worried about me. She couldnt put her heart at ease with me out there. She is afraid that I might be easily taken in by others' people words.
I too am afraid... Not that a brand new start but Im afraid that one day our rs might have distance as I wont be with them daily BUT I believe friendship is build based on our understanding towards one another. If you want to maintain your friendship well, you got to have e determination to make time for your fren, you gotta do something about it. She and Sherry really have given me alot of guidance throughout this year. I really appreciate them. Its fate for us to meet and to be friends =)

Tml is gonna be a BIG day for me. I have changed job. I know I have only be with ML for a year yet now Im leaving. Its bcos I cant really survive in this line. I know where's my stand is at so I better make a move 1st. But being in ML, have really taught me alot of things. I have improved on my interaction with others..
Im thankful for peers who has supported me all along. I do feel bad by letting them down but i hope they all can understand my difficulties.
Tomorrow; A brand new start. It has been a LONG time since I do a 8 - 5 job. Im feeling excited yet nervous. Whether will there be any body to lunch with me, whether will there be bitchy-ness, whether this whether that... But its all part and parcel of the working society.

JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU...

No comments: