16 April 2008

WJ 30th bday

It was WJ's 30 Birthday yesterday!!! No longer in his twenties, Happy Bday Old man!

His cake from Canele


We went for buffet dinner at Mandarin Triple3. Thou its kinda ex, wasnt alot of varieties provided but the food was sumptuous and they served us a lobster each!

My lobster!


The bday boy and Me


Chocs for anyone?


The bday boy


Me...



Hope he does have a wonderful bday celebration with me thou it wasnt very spectacular. I look so tired man! Ya, for this past few weeks, I've been busy with my sales, training etc. I WANT to work hard and earn the monies. Now Im young and I shld strive for my career. Apology to pals who I had neglected due to my work... I will try to find time to come out and have gathering.

But after being in this industry, I have become more vainy. Dear me! Nails art is a MUST for me now, I went to implant lashes and constant shopping due to having more freedom compared to the past. I fallen in love with a Tiffany ring but they don have my size. Gotta wait for them to place order, I will only get the ring 4 weeks later :P

No comments: