12 April 2008

Updates

Rmb my Vday celebration at Ritz? We had been a lucky draw winner for the SG Flyer

Been clubbing, MJ-ing for 2 weekends.
Becky held her bday celebration at Lunar. My 1st time there. Its kinda like Dragonfly. Becky hold her liquor quite well! She drank waterfall, lambogini and others.. I bet she was kinda high that day.

The Ladies


Me


Had lotsa fun but eventually at the end of our gathering right, Becky and Liang had a small argument. I went for Goodwood Park Dim Sum with Kevin, Geraldine and Mingde

Goodwood Park Dim Sum


Me and Geraldine

Flyer and so on... Went to the Flyer w/o WJ and ofcos he wasnt very pleased about it :P

I’ve pass my HI! =) This is the 3th time I took it! I was so delighted lor. I can sell shield plans now... Pals who are interested to get policies, do look for me ya! Protection is a MUST

WJ has gotten a post at Citibank as Private Banker =) Hope he will success

No comments: