20 December 2007

Revision

Supposed to meet up with Shawn at 10am for my revision but I overslept!!! Apologise to Shawn and we postpone our revsion till tml. Bcos WJ nv wake me up hence I started feeling kinda grouchy. I guess it was due to the past few days of lesson hence I was super duper tired.

I went back to bed again and woke up at 1plus pm. My face completely turn black this time as I had an appt with Strip at 3pm for my BW! Even thou I went to bath but I still throw my tantrum; for I was late. WJ tried to appease me but I too pissed off to hear of anything. After 1/2 hr of tantrum throwing, I finally cool down and WJ managed to drag me to Wheelock =) That nice guy had successfully endured my nonsense.

Afterwhich, we went over to Haagen for ice-cream and back to Lot1 as I need to get xmas present for pals. I spent near to $160 in watson but WJ subsidy my shopping spree =) A enjoyable day for me but I guess it was a stressful day for WJ due to my temper.

1 comment:

Tropika Club said...

Congrats! Tropika Club Magazine has selected your article for review and republishing.
Check us out at
Tropika Club Magazine

Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks.