22 December 2007

It was a long day for me yesterday. I had my last lesson from 930 - 530. (Oh yes, upon completing the course I received a cert of attendance!) Met up with Shawn at EneryBar for my M5 revision, after lesson ends I went to meet up with my BFFs.

Jing didnt came as she was throwing a tantrum. We had wanted to go Altivo but meixin said she was lazy to come out so we drop by her plc. Poor Bebe bcos she walked from home to TBP meet me and upon receiving call from xin, we had to walked back. Haa. Had our drinks and girlie chat over at her plc. Managed to con Eugene to come over. But that guy... Is kinda slow coach. He only reach xin's plc at 2plus am. After Eug reached (less than 30 mins), I left cos WJ came to pick me up. Even thou its so late already, he still came to pick me up! Sweet =)

Passed my BFFs their xmas present too. Hopefully they will like it!

No comments: