08 November 2007

Pole-dancing

Had my 1st pole lesson ytd. Total of 6 ladies in a class and we learnt the tactics to swing holing onto the pole. Elaine (Instructor) said that lvl1 is to focus on swinging and lvl2 is the stage where we will learn to pose with e pole. All I can say was pole dance was fun!

Met up with my BFFs after my dance =)
This time round, we went over to Holland V (Wala Wala) for our drinks. WJ was at that area too with friends. 10 mins after I rch, he left for BQ BUT he pass me the valet ticket -_-

L-R: Jing, Me, Abbey


Ordered French fries and chicken wings and we (Me, bebe and Jing) managed to finish all! 3 of us were already loud enough and when xin came over at 12 plus, all the nonsense starts. Haa!
When the 4 of us get together, we can create a lot of noise pollutions.


Chemistry strike! I swear we didnt agree on this tounge-out pose.

We had reminded xin for more than 3 times to bring out e Maggie but she still can forgotten abt it. Hopefully next week, she will rmb to bring it out. Left the plc at about 0130 for I still have to work today. bebe has become kinda superstitious. As there is a funeral gg on at our hse open space, she die die also don wanna passby there, insisted that I drop her off at the main road. Sent xin to CQ and after she has alighted, 我的耳多轻静了很多 =D Went over to pick WJ and Hwoon up and who knows Hwoon were much noiser than her. Haa!! Poor Jing, who sat behind to endure his drunk-ness talks. Haa! Only managed to reach home at 0300. Cant wait for Dec to approach bcos Dec will be the day where I can play with them till dawn! =)
Im feeling SUPER sleepy now.

No comments: