16 November 2007

A nonsensical post

Something is wrong with e uploading pics taken in Wala. Gonna re-upload again.

Fail my M9 again :( but I will be taking it again on next wed. good luck to me!
My mark was 71 - 80. Their passing mark was 80 and above. Damn it! With Shawn help, I indeed improve quite a lot. My grade used to be 50+

Been watching online on how ppl do smoky eye makeup. on wed, Purposely rush down to M.A.C during lunch time to buy new makeup (for smoky eyes). I even bought a whole new set of brushes too -_-" These few days have been trying to master the smoky effect but instead I think I created a panda look effect. Haa!
BodyCandy buys have finally arrived. After a yr plus, wed was the 1st time I took out my ring and changed it. I was so worried that I might poke the wrong hole. Haa!

Gg for pedicure after work with Ah Yi. Afterwhich meeting up with BFFs tonight and throwing BF at home.
2 more weeks and I will be officially out-of-job. Must make full use of my "holiday"
A nonsensical post. Haa!

No comments: