14 October 2007

Thanks to Abbey for recommending me link to online purchase. Have saved quite some monies. Have received my online purchases!

My purchases...



On Sat (13/10), we went over to YiJun bday party. She stays in the same BLK with Angela.

From left to right:
YiJun, Ms Lee, Me, Angela, Siew Ling, AiLi and FenLoo.


And yes, we are all finally adults. The future generation. Haa!

That's Angela and Me

Besties with the bday gal

Preparing to leave


Me & the Bday gal


Had a small tiff with WJ while at Yijun plc. The reason: Drink and smoke.
I guess he is kinda upset that recently while he is having his ICT, I been doing both of this quite often. I promised once he finished his ICT, I will stop my smoking. Lol. Thou he was angry with me but he knew I was upset hence he still come to sayang me. *sweet*

Initially, we had arranged to meet up with Raymond and friends. But as it was a last min arrangement, most of them couldnt make it. 1 more wedding to go in Nov. After exams, I shall go shop for my new dress. Haa!

Me on my way home.

Received a call from Ping. She called to tell me that she went prawn-ing at Lakeside and she saw one of my guy friends. The world is small. Haa! Another part of our conversation goes like that:

Ping: Wru now?
Me: At WJ hse lor
Ping: Where he stay?
Me: YMG
Ping: HUH?! He stays opp ah boon hse? WAHAHAHA!

Yesyes, most of my friends and family had a good laugh about this. I used to tell them, I wouldnt want to stay in the West anymore but now Im doing it. Life is kind of funny ya?

Us idling at home.

After which, we went to Newton for our supper. Whenever WJ is by my side, I will be having supper EVERY night. *Fatty couple to be*

Us at Newton

During daytime, WJ and I went over to Lot1 for our brunch. I bought a btt of Naturland tummy flat. Haa! Hopefully this will helps me to get rid of my BIG, bulging tummy.

Taken before he book in. happily in love!


Im finally fairer than him =)
The thought of studying for exams make my head ache!

No comments: