12 May 2007

Interview at Sumisho went well. I accepted their offer.
Hence I guess I wont be gg to Itochu on Monday. I may seem to be unprofessional but everyone wants the best isnt it?

The benefits are definitely much better.
The demerit... I have to work on sg public holidays because this co is working on Japan stock exchange.
Which means I have to follow Japan calendar.
My job position: Trader assistant and office administrator.
Cool har?!

They told me probably my most busy period will be from 2 - 5 pm. In the morning, if I want to do my own things like study, learn more about Equity, Commodities and so on, I am allowed. Haa!
I guess I will be able to learn more things in here. Which is good for my own future la if I want to be a trader. Haa!

Oh yes!
An embarrassing part. Yesterday while at work (around 3plus), my shoes spoilt. Arhh! <(.*_*.)> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having a car is great. Can go wherever I want. Save down the time waiting for cab but pumping petrol can kills. Ha.

In the noon, together with Michelle, Melvin and Kev, we went to Tampanies to visit Angela.
Michelle's friend. She just came back from Iceland.
But the main purpose is to visit Emma. Hehe



Isnt she a pretty toddler? She is CUTE!
Initally, she is shy but after awhile, she allows us to carry and play with her.
And when we were leaving from Angela hse, Emma cried so hard as she doesnt want to part with us.
I love to drive BUT I still prefer to be ferry around by ppl. Haa...

No comments: