04 May 2007

Felt guilty that I put bebe and xin plane but no choice as Im sick again.
I took the med and fall asleep straight. By the time I woke up, it was already 10+ pm.
Hopefully they do enjoy themselves last nite.
So sorry abt it. I will make it up to you two ok!

Today is my last day at Shinmei.
To be frank, I got those "not wanting to leave" feelings as the colleagues here are GREAT but then human beings constantly have to upgrade or change themselves to meet up with the world requirements.
Im happy that I came to work in this company. Im happy that I got to know them.
My clients are nice too. Upon receiving my farewell email to them, they called me to ask how am I doing, what happen, what is my personal email/ hp no and so on.
I just hope that my new co., the colleagues there will be as nice as Shinmei...

No comments: