05 May 2007

Last day at Shinmei (4th May)

Last day at Shinmei.
I had my farewell lunch at “lido” (The auto car mart)



Fear, sadness and not wanting to part with them was wad I felt the whole day.
Upon reaching 545, it was time for me to leave.
I left the office yet returned back for 3 times to take my stuffs.
Yoshida san sent me to the lift.

Though it is quite politic in here but all the colleagues are nice.
I will miss them.
I hope that they will still keep in contact with me.
I thank them. For they are the one who has been guiding me all along.

Met up with Valerie dearie at night.
Supposing to catch “200 pounds beauty” with her but by the time she came to fetch me, it was late hence we went for our dinner at Cini and we went Clark Quay for some drinks.
Happened to saw Esther at there too =)
Ppl comments that we look alike. Do we? Lolz




Our drinks at KandiBar! =)
I miss going out with her. She is such a dearie!

No comments: