09 April 2007

I strike 4D but is I-Bet de. Payout $6 only but at least better than nothing rgt?

My weekend was enjoyable. I guess my new hobby is bowling.
For a beginner, I guess I was quite good. My highest score 129.
But also cannot keep going to bowl as it is an expensive sports.

Lately I felt that I am not in a pink of health. My head is constantly aching. Am I overstressing myself? I hope I am not.
Too much things for me to think. People may think that Im happy-go-lucky & young hence I will not have that much stuff to worry about but they might be wrong.

Im damn forgetful! Missed the payment date for "O". Wrote an email to the person in charge. His reply was they would contact me within 2 weeks to inform me where can I make the payment.

To: My dear friend whom has just broken up with his gf days ago. Don be upset alright? Its good that both of you are able to remain as friends. Not to worry. Take your time to choose your next gf. You are still young. Now that you are single, you can date me out again! =)

Took time off today. Went for 2 interview. The 1st interview is at the recuirment agency (JanDec @ Tong Eng Building), the other is at Republic Plaza (Itochu). Itochu is intro by JanDec.
The blury me, missed my way twice. Lucky, there was kind-hearted ppl who direct me the way.
Itochu is an MNC.
The pay wasn't as fantastic as compared to the one in Tuas. Shortage of few hundred dollars but still higher then what Im drawing now.
The company wants someone with L/C and SAP knowledge but both I oso donno but I did told them that Im willing to learn. They said the avg employee work abt 50hr OT per month (2 hr plus per day) but ofcos with OT paid. They said they would inform me again if Im short-listed.
Teresa (from JanDec) called me at 2+. I was astonished when she said the co. is interested in hiring me even thou I did not meet their requirement. But if I go, I will miss my colleague here. They are real nice to me but then Im tired of the office politics here and I want a job that is near to my place.
The co. want me to start work at 9 May and they told Teresa that they will groom me if I can work in their co. for 3 yrs.
Im still deciding whether to take up this offer.

Countdown... 8 more days to my TP =)

No comments: