11 April 2007

Annie & Sally are nice. They supported my decision to leave thou there is those unwillingness to part feelings as we are already so close to one another.
Im glad I know them (my colleague in Shinmei). During these 2 yrs plus, they taught me a lot of stuffs. Be it in work wise or my life. At least, I know... Even after I had left this co. we will still be in contact as they said: we can still come out on weekend.

My boss has finally accepted my resignation letter.
My official leaving date will be on 9th May.
My new start date of the co. will be on 11th May.
I guess once you are an working personnel, you cant afford to take a long break unless u are loaded.

Im starting to ponder over my decision to leave. Im starting to feel fear.
Will I survive out there? Will I get used to the new environment. How will my new colleagues be like? Im having a lot of ??? in my brain now.

The reality of this world is horrifying at times.
No one will remain the same forever. I have to constantly upgrade/change myself in order to follow the world. I cant be that easily contented anymore BUT I just wish to remain as myself. I just want a simple life. To be really carefree, to be really happy.
If only I could turn back time... If only I could, wouldn’t that be fantastic?
幸福是要靠自己去争取的!

No comments: