27 March 2007

Seraching for a new job

I am feeling rather bored working in my present company. There seems to be nothing else for me to learn.
So I had decided to look for a new job for the time being before becoming a Issurance agent. Anyway, to be a Issurance agent, I need to be at the age of 21 and I need to pass those tests to be certified BUT I hasnt even book for the test. Lolz!
I sent out my resume and within 2 hour, I gotten a reply.

Job tittle: Shipping coordinator
Working location: Tuas
Working hours: 8 – 5
Salary: ???

In fact, Im quite tempted by the salary given but the only thing holding me back is it's working location. It's far. Meaning: I have to wake up even earlier.
Im still hanging on to see if there is any better offer. As long as the location is near to my place, I don mind getting a lower pay compared to this offer.

Should I go for it or wait for another better offer? I will be meeting that lady (Topaz) for an interview this Thursday. After the interview then I shall decide again =)

No comments: