28 March 2007

Attended AIA mini seminar earlier on.

Sean is great!
Drove me to AIA tampiness (Though I waited for him 1 hr plus. He said PIE jam bcos a lorry's wheel drop out), attended the seminar with me and send me home =)

Angel and Jacqueline were real nice! Even though I was late for the appointment, they still ask me to have some finger food 1st.

During the mini seminar, Sean told me quite a lot of stuffs about being a Insurance Agent (Financial service consultant). The pros and cons, wad should I do, which test to take up 1st and so on.
Sean shows me around their office and I saw Sean’s pic hanging on the wall. Isn't it cool? Could I be like him? Lolz
And the best part is I heard from him that he was being feature in today straits time. Half page ley!

I don't know whether am I suitable to be in this line. For I am quite an introvert but I will give it a try. Anyway, I got nothing to lose moreover to a certain extent, I like this job due to its flexibility, my future working colleagues (Sean & Esther and those under SP/Angel. Hopefully I wont mess it up), Im certain that this job will helps me to build up my confident and somehow being an insurance agent, I can help people!
But if I am really unsuitable to be a insurance agent, I hope Angel or Sean will tell me straight as I don wanna waste their and my time. Hmm... Take a step at a time.
Oh yes! Angel says my diploma is acceptable (^+^)

After the seminar ends, we went to Lollipop for a while. Louisa was taken aback when she saw me and Sean together. Lolz.

Will be waiting for Sean to give me a call regarding the test date =)
Appreciate his help A LOT! Next time gonna treat him dinner.
A happy day, a happy me!

No comments: