03 January 2007

Year 2007

Welcome year 2007!

Been packed with activities therefore hasn't have the time to update my blog. Time to pack up my holiday moods.

Hmm... How should I describe the times that I'd spent recently?
Everyday was good and enjoyable! Take a look at some of the pics which I had posted and u'll know how much fun I have.

My Xmas (24/12/2006)


Kev & me


(I was still very sick on this day. Coughing like nobody biz)

29th Dec'2006
Here comes Shewan & Alfi wedding which is held at Fullerton hotel.

Me


Do I look different? (",)


Alvin and me
(He look kinda old and haggard ar? Maybe he was feeling tired as he was one of the brothers in the morning.)


The gals


Esther and Me fooling ard after our dinner and blackjack session. She looks naked, don she?

Fullerton's room is nice! I like its balcony; Spacious and has a magnificent view over Singapore river/Esplanade. Just directly where they light the firework. If only Shewan & Alfi wedding is on 31/12, we could have seen the fireworks clearly and w/o having the need to squeeze with others.

31/12/2006
Goodbye 2006 & welcome 2007 !!!


Bernard & Me


Me and Hazel


Me & Crystal


Me & Boonwah


DaHao & Me



Me & Kevin


Our prizes
(What a lucky day! Our table gotten 2 prizes. Bernard gotten the 6th prize; 1 btl of Tequila & Kevin gotten the 1st prize; 1 btl of Cordon blue!)

After that we went to Zouk and join in those party ppl :)


Entrance fees to Zouk on new yr eve was ex -_-"
I enjoyed myslef alot. Hopefully my friends also enjoyed themselves :)
Start of a new yr, may every things goes smoothly for me and all my friends and bless us with happiness.

No comments: