05 January 2007

My 2007 resolution

Im afraid I might overstretch my own limits but my resolutions for 2007 is:

  • A change in job
  • A change in my temper
  • Make full use of my time
  • Make up my mind whether to take up degree or not
  • A new lifestyle

Thou my colleagues here is all nice and always been there to give me a helping hand but I had stayed long enough in this job and Im kinda bored aldy. I want a change in my working environment. What kind of job should I get?

I think I might like sales line although I might be doing the same things every day but the difference is... I get to meet different ppl each time hence I wont get bored so easily. However, am quite apprehension in meeting new peoples as Im quite a blur queen but I guess I'll get used to it as time goes by and I will get to bolster up my confidence.

I tot of being either an insurance or property agent but I guess I shld start 1st with insurance.
I have asked Esther about her job as an insurance agent. She told me to join her "family". Because she said in future if I need any help, she can coach me. Esther is really helpful! She has aldy spoken to her boss, Angel, on my behalf and I will be attending the AIA career fair on 16th Jan with Esther companionship.

Being an insurance agent isnt easy at all! They'll have to go thru 3 tests and have to undergo constant upgrading courses to get different licenses to sell different policies and a lot more. I hope I am cut out for it :)

To my friends out there... If I really manage to pass the 3 tests, don run away at the sight of me. You guys must give me some of your support ya! (^+^) HaHa !!!

My temper
People who know me well, know that I have fast mood swings, Im unreasonable, I get irritated easily and I bites real hard. At times I do feel that Im abit hay-wired. Family and close friends around me suffered a lot because of my temper. My apologies to them and Im thankful and delighted that despite all my demerits, they still stood by me and love me for who I am and ofcos this including the rest of my friends too!
Im trying real hard to control/change my temper but to no valid. Any suggestion on how can one learns to change their temper? Does self-mediating helps? Lolz

Im gg to be 21 this yr and looking back, what has I achieved so far? Thou it might be nothing significant but Im conceited to say that my certificate, diploma & driving lessons were all paid by myself, I have a great family and last but not least, I have gotten myself a good circle of friends. I am contented !!! =)

My last resolution is to make full use of my time. I wish to master Nihon-go and to learn either yoga or gym. I have aldy make enquires for this two.
For learning yoga or gym, I will be gg down to Planet fitness with Fion next week. At least got someone to accompany me when exercising. Thanks god, for allowing me to have a slim build despite the fact that I don work out at all. For the past 20yrs and 4 mths, I havent really exercised before. Even during school days, whenever there are PE sessions I will be sitting at one side even though Im perfectly fine. Thinking back, I used to be so rebellious. Lolz
For my own health, I feel that I should learn to do some exercises now.

It has always been my wish to be able to communicate in nihon-go but right now I have to concentrate on my diploma 1st. I hope after April, I'll go and learn =) Anyone keen to join me?

Maybe I will continue with my degree, maybe not... But I seriously need a long break 1st. Feeling quite tie down with my studies as its stressful working and studying at the same time and on top of it, a degree cost over 20K!
Steph is in need of a sugar daddy! Wahahaha!!

If only I can achieve all those things that I had mentioned above, I will have a new lifestyle.
Can I do it?
YES! I believe in myself that I can do it or I will try to do it! :)

I believe... Having hopes/dreams in life is better than not having any at all. Failure in the things you do doesn't mean that u are useless. When you are old, don ever regret for the things that you had done and things that you hasnt done because one can never turn back time. Do wad you want now! As long as one tries their best in the things they do, it is sufficient.

One year later (2008), I will appraise myself of what I had wrote today and hopefully I would have attained my goal (",)

No comments: