16 November 2006

Yummy Yummy

Ytd went Msia with my colleagues, Eric & Aaron to visit customer. Fun day as they let me d_iv_ at Msia expressway.

Oh ya =) Alvin is back and he really brought cheesecake from Melb back for me. Poor boy! As cheesecake cannot be keep too long w/o being put in fridge so just before his flight back to sg, he rushed down to Crown to buy for me and he almost lost his passport. Although the cakes is abit crushed but its still so tasty *Yummy Yummy*
Thanks Alvin and sorry for the troubles ya.


Strawberry & Lemon Cheesecake

Meet up with him last night at ard 11pm. Thou he did told me before he cutted "Botak" but still when I saw him, I was shocked :) I guess im not used to see him "Botak"
Im feeling so sleepy now as I went for a drink with him and WeiMeng at Ah long's pub BUT I cant rest early today as I will be meeting him in the evening for my "tuition" I guess I got to go out less often from now onwards as he had said I don have much time left as my exams is on Dec and I too agreed with him. I don wanna flunk my exams again



See the differences in him? =)

No comments: