17 October 2006

I had gotten back my results for Accountings.
Like what I had expected, I flunk it. Have to sit for the sub paper on 6Jan. Think I got to start revising it now, I don wan to flunk my sub paper but Accountings is so difficult! Anybody can help me with it?
Im so tired and stress up with all the piles of stuffs/troubles that I have!
Can life be simple again? =(

Oh ya! ;) I contacted back with "Daddy" ytd. He very "Guo Fen". Got gf aldy don wan fren. He still dare to say he got back his hp line long ago but till now then he gave me. His reason: Im busy to contact U cos im busy with my job ma. Damn him. Donno is really busy with his job or is he busy dating =) Anyway, Im happy for him that he has found the gal he wants and is in a stable r/s with her. Blessing to him and her!


* Do not test my endurance limits; Once I say "Enough", I really means enough! Forcing is not my cup of tea; forcing me, will only backfire *

No comments: