16 October 2006

HK Trip

Back from my HK trip!
Been a long time since I went holiday with Mummy. Enjoyed myself lots when Im at there. Wad I did during the whole trip: Shop, play, eat, shop, play and eat.

Ocean Park and DisneyLand is fun! Those rides were far too thrilling for me. I almost die when I play those ride with my mum, as I am aldy an old lady. Haa
I learned something new when I was at HK. Nv to wear boots esp high heels boots to oversea, as it will cost ur legs to hurt like hell! I enjoy watching Disney "show". It makes me feels like kid again.
Shopping was great! On the 3th day, I had aldy spend all my HK currency =P Even thou Mum passed me another 2K+ of HK currency; within that day I spent all of it! Till I gotta use credit card on my last day (OMG, Im such a spendthrift.)
A brand new experience; I went to Lan Kwai Fong for a drink with Mum. I nv went to The Peak as I donno how to get there or I shld say, I don even have enough time for shopping! =)
Anyone wanna join me to HK next yr? I would love to go HK again but in the meantime I should mend up those BIG holes in my pocket (^+^)



Leaving for HK in the EaRly morning!

I lurve the steak! *Yummy*

My precious! No her, No Steph

Mummy and Me

Beware! Halloween is approaching.

See! My boots?

OceanPark "Underwater world"

I was making a "Twist" but it seems like I was pointing middle finger har? Haa
"Must eat" They have nice squid

Do we look alike? Who is prettier? Haa.. A lot of HK ppl mistaken us for sister - _-"

This 2 naughty mouse make me so embarrassed. They walked apart when I walked up to take pics with them and when I walked near to the "criminal" mouse to hold his/her arms, the "Police" Mouse walked up and push e "Criminal" Mouse away (.^+^.)

Can U see the Mickey behind me?

The Golden Mickey!

Im in the driver seat!!!

After drinking at Lan Kwai Fong, we become so "Red"

Im missing this!

In HK airport - I wants this car!

Oh ya, never did I expect this to happen but I got to know a guy name KH, in HK airport. He helps my mum and me to carry our hand luggage from HK - SG airport. Helpful chap! :)

Got to work hard to catch up with my work and study now. I want MORE HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments: