19 September 2006

Im broke. Went to wash out my photos today. Cost me $62. Damn ex man!

Suppose to be revising this week as my exams is on next week but I just cant find the mood to study! Sigh.. Im using my hardearn money to pay for my studies ofcos I hope I'll pass my exams but I think I'll flunk my accounts for sure. Arhh...! I don wish to sit for e sub-paper. Just hope that tml I'll have the mood to study :)

Brought a book recently. Title "A gift from Friend"
Quite an interesting book. I hope to be like the writer. Earning 700k in 4 yrs time but I think I can never achieve it as I'll never place work in my 1st priority. Haa
In one of the chapter she writes, "Money is not the most important things in life; however, money can affect the most important thing in life"
Somehow I agreed with wad she wrote as having money do helps. But I still thinks that there are more important things in life rather then money. What about u? *wad the hell am I doing? I should be studying instead of reading this book*

Well, Im off to bed. Nite...

No comments: