21 September 2006

12.25am

Went out with my bunch of crazy gfs today...
It has been a long time since I last met them. Hey gals, sorry that I left early as I was tired and I need to work tml. I will send u all, the pics ASAP after I'd upload them. Enjoyed my nite with u gals lots..

Realise that I should meet up more often with my friends; been neglecting too many of them. Lucky for me, they've never blame me before but not totally all my fault as nobody really make the effort to arrange and also I'd never receive any calls/sms from you all. So... Next time must call me up more often ok! =)

I must control myself, not to go out at nite during weekdays. Feeling so lethargic now..

My childhood friends!

10 yrs friendship and still counting on

My new buddy, Ace

4 attractive women = 1 noisy market :P

No comments: