12 February 2012

I may regret the way we end but I will never regret what we had



One of my guy friend said this to me:
男人最怕老婆的唠叨,情人的眼泪,红颜自己的误会
He followed by: A man need to have 3 kinds of women in his life.. -_-"

I find it a complete bullshit.. Why the hell would a person need 3 different person if 1 is sufficient.. But, its hard to meet that special person that fits perfectly..

I've not been missing you but I've been dreaming about you. WTH right?! 痛是因为梦见你.



Somehow, I wish its true but I know its not..

People say, look forward, if its meant to be yours, even if 5-10 years down the road, you will still be back together..

I do wondered, why do I still think about you. 也许是我们没有好好的做个了断。没有好好的讲清楚。所以我还会一直留在原地踏步。你是否能帮我最后一次,让我们有一个机会好好的谈,好让我可以往前走.

Sometimes, Im happy that you once came into my life but most of the time, I wish you didnt. If you didnt, I wouldnt still be thinking about you till date.. Contradicting har?

No comments: