14 January 2012

where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which i find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, falling in at night. I miss you

Went DF last night and I saw someone whom I didn't expected to see.. Almost couldn't recognise him as it have been ages since I last saw him..

I looked at him a few times before I was sure.. Bernard Chua! Someone whom I used to hang out with, with him.. He changed a lot or should I say he is much fitter compared to e past.. We chatted for awhile and den I realised, time flies, period! His eldest son is 7 this year.. I even went to his baby's shower at that point of time.
But I'm sad to hear from him that he and wifey are filing for divorce now. It's a pity.. He said "有时候做朋友反而更好" Well, maybe it's true but .... :

Jessie MSG me recently and informed that she and Ong have signed e paper. I'm shocked to know of this news as I thought they have made up!

如果要离婚的话为何要结婚呢?Regards to this qns, some of my friends reply, you wont be able to predict wad's going to happen in future.. But shouldnt both parties try harder to maintain their rs if they knew things have gone abit haywire? Aiyah, relationship are so complicated.. =(

Anyway, all I can hope for them is they will be much happier in e future

No comments: