22 June 2011

In everyone's past there is a love they can't get over and a summer where it all began…

Its the month of June.. Half year into 2011 already

MJ-ed with the guys last month during Vesak day. It's been so long since we last Mj together. Also, it were my first time to visited Tham new Hse.
Mj-ed with them again last Friday and I made a very classic comment.

Tham: Dice leh?
Me: 没有

And they reminded me that I was 北风北庄!
Okay lah, thou paiseh but managed to make the guys stunned and burst out in laughter :)

Coffee-ed with Ah liang on 23th May.
That guy win loh, I wasnt supposed to meet him but I think he was too bored thus he insisted I meet him by telling me he will reach my place within 20 mins and to ensure I will go coffee with him, he said: If you nv come down, its okay, I will just consider as putting him plane. So bad of him right? But overall, it was a great chit chatting session with him for a long cool 5 hours.

Sometimes I do wish to blog to share to pen down what's happening in my life but some time I just hold back myself from doing so..

I don like it when people talks about you, asking me qns about you and so many more. Im already trying my best in doing what I opt to do. Minimizing knowing, hearing, contacting, thinking..

No comments: