05 February 2011

Change is never easy, you fight to hold on, you fight to let go…

如果有一天我回到从前, 回到最原始的我你是否会觉得我不错? 如果有一天我离你遥远不能再和你相约, 你是否会发觉我已经说再见?

It was better than what I expected. I went up his place with Minde and Jiayu. Initially it was awkward but I'm glad that the awkward-ness in me, dissolve soon elsewise I reckon I would have left his place within an hr time.
I get to meet his family once again :) 尤其是他的妈妈,she have always been so nice, caring n concern towards me.. Even when I was about to leave his place, she intended to send me downstairs but I rejected kindly. 我真的很感动但我又觉得对不起她因为我以前不断的伤害她的儿子而当我们又有机会能从来,又..... It's my bad but if u never make things clear how will the person know what's your true intention? I don have supernatural power to be able to predict peoples' mindset.

每个故事都有个开始有个结局,而我这个故事的结局到底会是几时还是会有转弯呢?

Drop that never ending topic..
CNY was fun as I get to meetup with friends whom I haven saw for long time. It was fun, a month of happiness fills :)

No comments: