11 November 2010

Cant imagine that I lost close to 4 kgs since I stopped work! I wanna burn off my beer belly but I don wanna be too boney..

Maggie (Used to be from KA) have set up her own company and she have the intention to ask me back to help her temporary in her new office but I doubt I'm willing as I no longer owns transport and it's hard to do sales without a car.

For the whole of last week, I have spent about 6 days Mj-ing! Ron know I missed Mj and prefer Mj than going out for drinks thus he get a brand new Mj table, titles and chairs to satisfy my desire.

Although i do feel bored at times as I'm jobless now but I do enjoy it alot. I haven took break for this long since I started working in 2003.

I hope to meet up with BFFs and also my 304 gals friends next week =)
And oppz, I still owes bee her lazensa card

No comments: