14 February 2010

Was kind of disappointed when I came to know of something today.
Knowing of this thingy have changed my mindset / feelings totally.
Somebody said that it might be a misinterpretation but I think elsewise cos I also believe in myself and my 6th sense.
Felt that I have been relatively naive but its ok because there are no mistakes in life, only lessons learnt.

Althou I feel very very _____ but life still goes on and its gonna be Better In Time! =)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY 2010

- Never regret anything because at some point you wanted it. Never regret something that once made you smile =)
- Chances are so hard to come by and the second one is impossible to find.
- Good-bye is only truly painful if you know you'll never say hello again.
- There is an end to things no matter how much we want to hold onto them.

No comments: