21 February 2010

During the 1st few days of CNY till yesterday, I lost close to SGD 1.2K due to gambling...
Be it cards game, MJ or at RWS.. I was super duper down on my luck

But yesterday lady luck was smiling to me AGAIN =)
Liang opened a online a/c for me and we shared the game. Won $480 each.
We finally found Ong and Jessie to join us for MJ session and and I won another $470..
After MJ, we went to RWS again and I won an additional of $200 after deducting my levy fee..
Thanks god, my losses was cut down by 90% imm since yesterday..

Recently Ive been feeling pretty emo. Looking back, I did a numerous foolish thingy which I never thought I will do it. But then, I do it happily and willingly. Whatever lah! 过去就过去了啦,我也不想再去想它了!
Ive decided to put aside all other matters except restructuring my life! And enjoy being myself again.. Even thou some of the matters might be important to me as well but I figure out; if I cant even handle / lead my own life well, how can I still handle others?
Anyway, I have already made some effort to go down to certain sch and next week Im going to enquire on 2 more schools before I commit..

Next big thing in mind is to focus on saving the necessary monies and also whether should I get a CAR...

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

No comments: