30 November 2009

28th Nov 2009
Went for porridge dinner at Oasis with Becky n gang. It was Liangs' treat. SOP after dinner, we went to 304A for some Mj-ing session and I did my 1st ever 大四喜 last night at Becky place.. Plus 是我自摸的哦!
So happy as I didnt expected I will game that round. MK said I was simply lucky.

Today Becky, Liang, Wayne, MK and I went to Parkway for some chit chatting session.
Some photos taken for the day.

Wayne wearing my oversized specs


Isnt he cute? I bet when he grows up, he will definitely be a very charming guy. The cutie pie, he took my glasses and wore it for at least 1 hour while we shopped around at Parkway Parade =)

Not forgetting to introduce, Becky eldest son, Mr Liang

Carrying a Ben10 bag walking around.
It can be quite hilarious to see a grown up man carrying such a kiddy bag but seeing this little action of his or others daddy; can touches my heart. By the willingness to do so, I can sense that he love both mother and son alot elsewise he wont carry the bag for them right?

PS: Looking forward to the xmas celebration with them. Liang said can arrange for Pot Luck

No comments: