10 August 2009

Night out to BQ

I went out to meet Farn and gangs at Paradize centre..

Kelly was there as well..
I don feel like blogging today.. See the photos ba...


My very 1st photo taken with Kelly.

Farn told me just a few ppl gathering only.

I didnt know that were such a huge group.. If i know, i sure wont go down moreover it was like "farewell gathering" for Derrick as he is gg for POC course. Thou i know some of them but not very close mah and I very anti-social one.. Wahahah..

Anyway some of the new friends that I made... Kenneth, malvin and gf..


Kelly and Me and the 2 clowns behind..


The pub at Paradize closed at 1am? Den we moved on to Blue Blaze..
Another pub which I used to freq as well..

The ladies..


Mr and Mrs Bae Lei Ko


Me & Lijun


I miss her.. havent seen her for 3 mths!

Me and Jessie


Kev, Ong, Minde
Donno why but 2 of them said that I look different.. Gave them a different feelings.. Perhaps pretty? wahhaaha... Jus kidding

Went home at 4+am.. Slightly high..

No comments: