25 August 2009

In another 3 weeks time, its gonna be my birthday..
Coming soon to 23 yr old this year..

Im planning a birthday present for myself.. A short getaway in the nearby country for myself by myself. It may not fall on Sept but probably on Oct'09..
Looking out for the best deals in town...

Im meeting No.1 and No.4 to go clubbing this Friday but I will be working on the following Sat.. Oh Gosh! Anyway, I decided to go ahead bcos No.1 seldom jio this kind of activities mah.. I hope that we wouldnt party till too late! They said whoever back off, shall bear the whole outing cost.. Haa!

=) Baby Claire has arrived.. Glad to know that she is a healthy and lovely baby from Sherry.. Once I recover from my flu, Im gonna pay them a visit..

Another happy issue that happens in the month of Aug is Farn and Lijun are holding their customary on this coming sept... Was pretty shocked to hear that they are going to hold their customary as I have always knew them as a married couple bcos they have already ROM for 5 - 6 years!

Sometime life can be very complicated but sometime it can be simple also..
Sometime happiness can be just within reach but ppl choose to ignore it bcos they desire something more.. The pursuit of happiness? We gotta catch it ourself.
Often people attempt to live their lives backwards but the fact is we cant..
Out of difficulties, make miracle...

No comments: