07 July 2009

My very 1st privatise post

I have always been wanting to privatise my blog as sometime certain posts I wants to post out yet don wish to let those unnecessary ppl to read and after searching high and low for it and for a super duper long period. , I found this. FINALLY =)

Stephy very 1st privatise password protected post.
Enter my NRIC and the date you know me (for eg S86xxxxxZ & ddmmyyyy) to decode e secret message. Too bad if you cant decode the password but if you managed to decode the password, you definitely deserve to read this post! =)





But donno why there is no spacing or paragraph in between.. Haa!

Last weekend on 3rd July, I went to watch Transformers with the guys at Cinilesiure.
After knowing them for ages, this is the very 1st time I am out with them to catch a show and we have a total of 6 pax. Can consider as quite a big group? Oh ya, not forgetting while waiting for the rest of the guys to arrive, Minde and I went arcade and we challenged playing "time crisis 4". He lost to me. We also challenged playing "Kings of fighter" and he lost to me twice. Ong also lost to me for this game challenge =)

The next day (4 July 2009), it were a family day for me. We (Ah du, Ping, Me, Ah Yi, Kor, Jayden) brought Ah ma to eat Din Tai Fung for dinner. Afterwhich we went shopping at Wisma/Taka as Sat was late night shopping and moreover now is GSS period so most of the stuffs were discounted items. After our window shopping, all of us except for Ah ma and Ping headed to West coast mac for some ice-cream and fries. Thereafter, we ended our day at 1am.
And bcos of this family outing, I didnt went to Sherry bday BBQ. This BBQ party of hers, she only invite family and close friends. She told me she invite 4 friends in total. 3 from her poly, which includes Gladys and also me. … hope she will understand that I have my reason for failing to turn up. Feel so guilty about it but I will make it up to her by treating her dinner some day soon

The following day (5th July), met up with Ah du and Ah Yi for facial at AMK =)
Even thou we seldom meet up but we have close bonding with one another. Hearts them...

During my facial, Minde jio me for movie with the gang again but I rejected him.
Den after facial, he jio me for MJ and I agreed bcos i very long nv MJ le and surprising I won.
I tot I will lose to them as all experts lor.
Great weekend spent!

No comments: